Artworker & Retoucher (m/f/d)
JOIN US! To expand our international team, we are looking for a reliable and committed Artworker and Retoucher with a focus on image editing and color management. With your eye for detail you put the finishing touches to our designs and are always open to new challenges. As an open and communicative personality you maintain the exchange with our external partners.ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand-strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
• finalization and pre-press of layouts as well as the implementation of type and format adaptations
• professional image processing, especially retouching, color adjustments and composings
• quality control, final artwork and creation of print-ready data with elaborate finishes
• Contact person for designers and customers for implementation questions, finishing techniques and material selection
• Coordination with external partners, e.g. printers, repros, advertising agencies
• national and international print approvals
• completed vocational training as a media designer or artworker
• at least 3 years of professional experience, ideally with previous knowledge in the field of packaging design
• Typographic sensitivity and good retouching know-how
• very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as pre-press skills
• an organized and structured way of working as well as team spirit and flexibility
• very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg you will find an inspirational working space specifically designed to enhance your flow and cutting-edge design thinking, connectivity and interaction. Easily reachable from Stuttgart, our Herrenberg office offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.