- For active support of our Business Units in the whole range of project management
- For mentoring national and international clients and projects
- A university-level degree or equivalent education in marketing / advertisement / communication / Economics & Business Administration / Business Psychology or Sociology
- Perfectly 1-2 years’ experience in FMCG, either client-side or at an agency
- First experiences in the range of Brand Management
- Passion for Brands and Design
- Experienced with common MS Office programs
- Enjoyment of team work
- Excellent communication skills – in German as well as in English
We’re a rapidly expanding, quick-witted international team of 90 consultants, strategists and creative experts. The projects and products we work on reach to every corner of the globe, winning over customers and inspiring people worldwide.
Based in Herrenberg, our office provides you with a creative and an out-of-the-ordinary working environment with ideal connections to the nearby city of Stuttgart.
Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.