Brand Manager (m/f/d)
JOIN US! We are looking for a brilliant Brand Manager to join our International team in Herrenberg. As a Brand manager you will build successful long-term client relationships, manage allocated projects in an effective and profitable way and develop category knowledge in the FMCG industry, with a special focus on Culinary, Dairy, Coffee and Ice Cream.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Lead projects from kick-off through completion.
- Managing timings, budgets, workload, quality and efficiency.
- Ensure accurate revenue forecast for your projects on a weekly basis.
- Develop proposals, cost estimates and creative briefs consulting with Brand, Strategy and Design Teams.
- Act as the key contact for your clients.
- Degree in the field of advertising/marketing/communications, MBA preferred
- Ideally 3 years of professional experience in the consumer goods industry or an agency
- Proven ability to lead projects
- Experience in brand management
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix, cross functional environment.
- Strong decision-making background in ambiguous environments with a bias for action.
- Strong organisational and communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, experience leading workshops is a plus
- Proficient in the use of all common MS Office programs
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg you will find an inspirational working space specifically designed to enhance your flow and cutting-edge design thinking, connectivity and interaction. Easily reachable from Stuttgart, our Herrenberg office offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.