Communication Designer (m/f/d)
JOIN US! As a Communication Designer you are responsible for the development of our communication strategy and its implementation for all channels (print and digital). Together with our strategy, consulting and creative teams or in exchange with external partners, you are responsible for our corporate identity, with a focus on reputation management, award management and employer branding.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Definition and implementation of our annual communication goals
- Further development of our corporate identity, creation of a consistent image world
- Creation of content for analog and digital media, including moving images
- Maintenance of the website and our social media channels
- Preparation of cases for media purposes and award submissions
- Management of external partners (website, copywriters, photographers)
- A degree in design
- Several years of professional experience in communication design for print and/or digital
- Deep understanding for brands and corporate identity
- High affinity for digital topics (social media)
- Creativity, quick grasp and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Confidence in working with 3D and the Creative Suite
- First experience with Typo3 or other web programming software desirable
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg you will find an inspirational working space specifically designed to enhance your flow and cutting-edge design thinking, connectivity and interaction. Easily reachable from Stuttgart, our Herrenberg office offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.