JOIN US! As a Communication Designer you are responsible for the development of our communication strategy and its implementation for all channels (print and digital). Together with our strategy, consulting and creative teams or in exchange with external partners, you are responsible for our entire corporate identity, with a focus on reputation management, award management and employer branding.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Defining and implementing annual communication goals
- Development of our corporate identity, creation of image worlds
- Creation of content for analog and digital media, including moving images
- Maintenance of the website and our social media channels
- Preparation of cases for media purposes and award submissions
- Management of external partners (website, communication design, photographers)
- A degree in design
- Several years of professional experience in communication design in print and digital
- Deep understanding of brands and corporate identity
- High affinity for digital topics (social media)
- Creativity, quick perception and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Confidence in working with 3D and the Creative Suite
- First experience with Typo3 or other web programming software desirable
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg, you can expect a culture of togetherness as well as a creative and award-winning working environment. With excellent transport links to nearby Stuttgart and in the middle of the Schönbuch nature reserve, Herrenberg offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.