- To manage creative services and the creative process
- To run workshops and give presentations – also in English
- To turn the spotlight on brands – coherently and with passion
- To take on new challenges, develop strategic solutions and manage processes efficiently
- To help the team develop not just in terms of specialist skills but also on a personal level
- To manage shoots throughout the world and enjoy travelling professionally
- A degree in design and several years’ experience in the field of brand and packaging design, ideally with an emphasis on the consumer goods industry
- Particularly strong strategic and conceptual abilities and strengths in global brand management
- Creativity and concept development skills
- Experience managing people and entire teams
- Confidence dealing with and managing clients
- The ability to support the Executive Creative Officer and lighten the load
We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 90 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg, a creative and extraordinary work environment awaits you. With excellent transport links to nearby Stuttgart and in the middle of the Schönbuch Nature Park, Herrenberg offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.