Intern Brand Management (m/f/d)
As a brand management intern, you will support your brand team in all areas of project management and thus be actively involved in the success of the launch and relaunch of national and international FMCG brands and products. You are in close contact with our customers, designers and strategists.
At ROMAN KLIS DESIGN, you will work in a networked, agile and inspired culture of collaboration. You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship or a voluntary internship starting spring semester 2022 with the possibility of being hired? Then apply now!
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the fields of brand strategy, branding, packaging and communication with a focus on consumer goods. At our locations in Herrenberg, Hamburg and Berlin, we are active in over 90 countries around the world with 110 employees from 21 nations.
- Support the brand management team in all client affairs and the coordination of the design team
- Familiarization with our brand strategy tools in order to derive designs and advise customers accordingly
- Active Planning and setting up of design projects - from strategy to conceptualization on to finalization of the designs
- Passing on briefings to the design team as well as preparation of timings, cost estimates and project staffing
- Studies in Marketing, International Business or Communication
- High affinity for FMCG brands and packaging design
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidence in working with various MS Office programs
- Fluent English and preferably German language skills
- Varied tasks and interesting projects
- Open opportunities for further development in our RKD Academy
- Flexible working in flat hierarchies
- Open communication culture in a strong “Miteinander”
- Creative and award-winning working environment
- Optimal transport connections to our locations in Berlin, Hamburg and Herrenberg
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date to the form below.