Intern Design (m/f/d)
As a design intern you will be joining a collaborative design team and support them in the development and implementation of concepts and designs for international FMCG brands and products.
At ROMAN KLIS DESIGN, you will work in a networked, agile and inspired culture of collaboration. Are you looking for a mandatory 6 months internship or voluntarily after graduation with the possibility for an entry-level position? Feel free to apply!
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the fields of brand strategy, branding, packaging and communication with a focus on consumer goods. At our locations in Herrenberg, Hamburg and Berlin, we are active in over 90 countries around the world with 110 employees from 21 nations.
- Support in conceptualization, creation and optimization of sustainable brand and packaging designs for product innovations and relaunches - from the first idea to the finished design
- Active familiarization with our brand strategy tools as basis for all conceptual design explorations
- Preparation of mood boards and presentation materials in order to showcase the designs to the customer
- Studies in graphic / packaging / product or communication design
- High affinity for FMCG brands and packaging design
- Confidence in working with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Fluent English and preferably German language skills
- Varied tasks and interesting projects
- Open opportunities for further development in our RKD Academy
- Flexible working in flat hierarchies
- Open communication culture in a strong “Miteinander”
- Creative and award-winning working environment
- Optimal transport connections to our locations in Berlin, Hamburg and Herrenberg
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date to the form below.