Intern Design (m/f/d)
JOIN US! As a design intern you will be joining a collaborative design team and support them in the development and implementation of concepts and designs for international FMCG brands and products.
You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship or a voluntary internship? Then apply now.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Support in conceptualization, creation and optimization of sustainable brand and packaging designs for product innovations and relaunches - from the first idea to the finished design
- Active familiarization with our brand strategy tools as basis for all conceptual design explorations
- Preparation of mood boards and presentation materials in order to showcase the designs to the customer
- Studies in graphic / packaging / product or communication design
- High affinity for FMCG brands and packaging design
- Confidence in working with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Fluent English and preferably German language skills
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg you will find an inspirational working space specifically designed to enhance your flow and cutting-edge design thinking, connectivity and interaction. Easily reachable from Stuttgart, our Herrenberg office offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents and portfolio with preferred starting date to the form below.