Junior Brand Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a communicative and creative Junior Brand Manager to join our International team. As a Junior Brand Manager you will build successful long-term client relationships and manage allocated projects in an effective and profitable way. You will successfully use our FMCG business expertise to advise as well as inspire your clients in the competitive environment and manage the projects assigned to you in a profitable manner.
At ROMAN KLIS DESIGN, you will work in a networked, agile and inspired culture of collaboration. You can expect a demanding position which offers you space for new ideas and your personal development.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Contact person and source of inspiration for your clients
- Lead projects from kick-off through completion
- Translating client briefings into creative briefs in consultation with the brand, strategy and design teams for further creative elaboration
- Managing timings, budgets, workload, quality and efficiency
- Ensure accurate revenue forecast for your projects on a weekly basis
- Develop proposals, cost estimates and creative briefs consulting with Brand, Strategy and Design Teams
- Act as the key contact for your clients
- Degree in the field of advertising/marketing/communications, MBA preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in the consumer goods industry or an agency
- Proven ability to lead projects
- Experience in brand management
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix, cross functional environment
- Strong decision-making background in ambiguous environments with a bias for action
- Strong organisational and communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, experience leading workshops is a plus
- Proficient in the use of all common MS Office programs
- Varied tasks and fast promotion opportunities
- Open opportunities for further development in our RKD Academy
- Flexible working in flat hierarchies
- Open communication culture in a strong “Miteinander”
- Creative and award-winning working environment
Optimal transport connections to our locations in Hamburg and Herrenberg
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.