Packaging Designer (m/f/d)
JOIN US! We are looking for a multifaceted and passionate Packaging Designer with experience in consumer packaging, branding and identity. You will be joining a collaborative team and be asked to participate in all phases of a design project – from conceptualization to realization and beyond. While creating new design solutions which are in line with the brands’ strategies, we expect you, above all, to challenge the expected: To create new powerful identities and experiential brand worlds which have brand meaning and longevity for consumers.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Deliver creative work that is thoughtful in brand strategy and creative execution
- Help to maintain an atmosphere of inspiration and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Work with advanced level of self-responsibility and support your team when managing external specialists and freelancers
- Demonstrate self-awareness and the ability to present your work to clients
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence and time-efficiency
- Creative supervision of photoshoots and participation in co-creation workshops
- Creating internal and external presentations (PowerPoint)
- +3 years of experience as a graphic designer (preferably with some experience with FMCG)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Conceptual design thinking - provide fresh thinking, strong ideas and high level of craftmanship across all elements of design, supporting the brand’s principals, and aligned with the brand essence and guidelines
- Present a diverse and beautiful portfolio to us, that highlights your creative talent across diverse projects and please be able to demonstrate the value you brought to the projects
- Excellent English, as well as German language skills
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg you will find an inspirational working space specifically designed to enhance your flow and cutting-edge design thinking, connectivity and interaction. Easily reachable from Stuttgart, our Herrenberg office offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.