Senior Art Director / Brand Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a versatile and passionate Senior Art Director with experience in branding, brand identity and consumer packaging. With a high level of craftsmanship, strong ideas and conceptual thinking, you will confidently lead your team through all phases of a design project - from conception to realization.
At ROMAN KLIS DESIGN, you will work in a networked, agile and inspired culture of collaboration. As a Senior Art Director, you'll lead a portfolio of diverse clients, from global players to local start-ups. Together with your team, you conceptualize and design brands. In doing so, you coach and inspire your team and guide them to mutual success.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the fields of brand strategy, branding, packaging and communication with a focus on consumer goods. At our locations in Herrenberg, Hamburg and Berlin, we are active in over 90 countries around the world with 110 employees from 21 nations.
- You develop exceptional and conceptual ideas with your design team that translate into holistic design solutions
- You create a collaborative atmosphere and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- You work with a high degree of independence and support your team in their professional as well as personal development.
- You confidently communicate projects internally and present the results to the customer
- You organize and accompany workshops and photo shoots.
- You create and present internal and external presentations (PowerPoint)
- +6 years of professional experience as a designer (preferably with experience in FCMG)
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Strengths in strategy and conceptual design as well as global brand management
- Experience in staff and team management
- Confidence in dealing with and supporting clients
- Enthusiasm and team spirit to successfully tackle daily challenges
- Excellent English and German language skills
- A portfolio that highlights your creative talent in various projects
- Varied tasks and fast promotion opportunities
- Open opportunities for further development in our RKD Academy
- Flexible working in flat hierarchies
- Open communication culture in a strong “Miteinander”
- Creative and award-winning working environment
Optimal transport connections to our locations in Berlin, Hamburg and Herrenberg
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your portfolio as well as your complete application documents with preferred starting date and salary expectations in the application form below.
Feel free to write an email to Tina Oetting recruiting(at)de.klisdesign.com or call us at +49 (0) 7032 / 2002-60.
Roman Klis Design GmbH