Senior Brand Strategist (m/f/d)
JOIN US! We are looking for an experienced strategic thinker who is able to develop strong brand profiles and unique positioning strategies based on reliable target group and trend analyses using modern tools and methods.
At RKD you will be working in a connected, agile and inspired culture of creation, which strongly manifests itself in our RKD Miteinander. Joining a collaborative team, you will develop new brand strategies, trend analyzes and research for our national and international FMCG clients. You will work in close cooperation with brand team to define strong strategic points of view to your clients’ requests and briefs. Above all, your job will be to challenge, innovate and help the brand team to see new opportunities, lifting the brand to new heights.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Conduct in-depth cross-market and cross-category brand analysis.
- development and optimization of brand strategies
- internal consulting of creative teams in the context of concept and design creation
- strategic consulting for national and international clients
- planning and moderation of client workshops
- A university degree in marketing, communications, psychology or sociology
- at least 5-8 years of professional experience in the FMCG sector – on the corporateor agency side
- experience in strategic marketing and brand consulting
- profound know-how in market, trend and opinion research
- Excellent moderation and presentation skills, of course also in English
- Basic project management experience
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
At our headquarters in Herrenberg you will find an inspirational working space specifically designed to enhance your flow and cutting-edge design thinking, connectivity and interaction. Easily reachable from Stuttgart, our Herrenberg office offers the best conditions for an optimal work-life balance.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.