Senior Packaging Designer (m/f/d)
JOIN US! We are looking for a multifaceted and passionate Senior Packaging Designer with experience in consumer packaging, branding and identity. At RKD you will be working in a connected, agile and inspired culture of creation, which strongly manifests itself in our RKD Miteinander.
Joining a collaborative team, you will be asked to guide and participate in all phases of a design project – from conceptualization to realization and beyond. You will independently lead project teams in close cooperation with the creative lead and the client management team to define strong, aligned responses and points of view to your clients’ requests and briefs. Above all, your job will be to challenge, innovate and help the client brand team to see new opportunities, lifting the brand to new heights.
ROMAN KLIS DESIGN is one of the world's leading agencies in the field of brand strategy, branding, packaging and POS design. We are active in over 90 countries around the world and employ 110 people from 21 nations.
- Deliver creative work that is thoughtful in brand strategy and creative execution
- Help to maintain an atmosphere of inspiration and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Work with a high level of self-responsibility and mentor subordinates to further develop their skills
- Demonstrate self-awareness and the ability to communicate internally and present your work to clients
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence and time-efficiency
- Organization as well as supervision of photoshoots and co-creation workshops
- +5 years of experience as a graphic designer (including experience with FMCG design)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and a working knowledge of print production
- Strategic and conceptual thinking - provide fresh thinking, strong ideas and high level of craftmanship across all elements of design, supporting the brand’s principals, and aligned with the brand essence and guidelines
- Present a diverse and beautiful portfolio to us, that highlights your creative talent across diverse projects and please be able to demonstrate the value you brought to the projects
- Excellent German, as well as English language skills
Welcome to our company! We are a fast growing and fast thinking international team consisting of 110 consultants, strategists and creatives. We work around the globe on projects and products that convince customers and inspire people.
Based in our Hamburg office, right in the heart of the city and close to the Alster banks, you will find a unique, collaborative culture of Miteinander as well as a highly-creative and exciting work environment.
We are looking forward to your application. Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form below.